Sunday, November 01, 2009

Please tell me you love Hannah's skirt...

because I made it! (Don't you love the fabric?!) I feel so crafty lately...well, I've always loved making things, but sewing is very new to me. But after I get past the idea that it has to be perfect, I love making things she can wear, and Hannah really likes it too. Total cost: $2.86 or $2.87-not quite sure-maybe I shouldn't post prices I'm not sure about. But pretty cheap-and it kept me busy for 4 straight hours (not counting shopping for fabric...that takes me forever)-not bad for a hobby, and much cheaper than a movie! I love the world of blogging. I could never come up with this stuff on my own...here's the link for this one-I love that it has a pattern you can just print off. Just kidding on the link (I couldn't figure it out)-just copy and paste! http://tracyandlizsblog.blogspot.com/2008/09/line-skirt-especial.html

3 comments:

Carol said...

YES, I love Hannah's skirt. Even more I love the three-year-old that is wearing the skirt. (BTW, I also love her little brother and her parents.) :)

Brenda said...

LOVE it! She is getting so tall! Way to grown up all of a sudden. Miss you guys!

Heidi Joncas said...

Hello Fellow Blogger :)

I am trying to win a stroller and I need your votes! Can you help me?
All you have to do is click on the link:

http://www.classymommy.com/giveaway_new/contest2/vote.php?contest=mutsy_transporter&name=Heidi

Find my name (Heidi Joncas) and vote!

Then spread the word! Blog it, tweet it, forward it and facebook it. I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks!
Heidi

PS cute skirt!