Monday, August 11, 2008

Ladies in Red



Hannah and Ali just happened to match for church yesterday, so of course I had to take some pictures of those cute girls. I have been so camera-happy lately!

6 comments:

Rob and Mitzi said...

Cute, Cute girlies! Hey it looks like you guys are having TONS of fun! When are you guys heading back to Queen Creek? I guess I am officially not your Visiting Teacher now :( We moved. I hope everything is going as good as it looks!

Anonymous said...

I must say, I love your choice of music. We have been listening as Danny tries to patiently wait for Kindergarten. (Only 1 1/2 hours to go!) Hope things are going great there. We sure missed seeing you - maybe in another 3-4 years. Have a terrific day!

Anonymous said...

So I can't email you, but I CAN sent a blog message! Such a cute blog I love it! Come and check us out sometime! See you Thursday!

jakeanddeana said...

Hey, it was so fun to see you on Sunday! I am still laughing at the 15 thing concept and then her leaving her cell phone . . your blog is super cute! Love the picture of the Ladies in Red!

Anonymous said...

Ok Cathy, It's sooo time to update your blog! Not that I don't think these girls are adorable, but I'd love to see what's been happening in your life recently!

Kamala Crockett said...

Hey Cathy! Somehow I found your blog! Fun to read up on you guys! I can't believe how BIG Parker is! Gosh I haven't even seen the guy and he already weighs 20 pounds! Crazy!! Looks like you guys are doing great!