Another one of the cutest babies! We only get the best ones, you know! I think Parker looks just like another Connolly boy, they seem to have a certain look about them! Can't complain though! Our family is so lucky to be blessed with such healthy and beautiful babies! Parker is our 10th grandbaby and our second grandson! We will have an even dozen by the month of May! Exciting time for us all!
KATHY BARNEY CONNOLLY!! Hi! I can't believe I found your blog! That's crazy. Your sweet kiddos are freakin' cute- Congrats on the new little one. I'm sure you're already skinny as ever, and I'm 8 months out and still can't manage to do a sit up.
Come back to this side of the world! J/k I know you are probably having a blast way over there in the humidity! I'm sad I won't see you before we leave, but I'm glad I found your blog! I hope you post some pictures soon of you very long vacation!
5 comments:
Another one of the cutest babies! We only get the best ones, you know! I think Parker looks just like another Connolly boy, they seem to have a certain look about them! Can't complain though! Our family is so lucky to be blessed with such healthy and beautiful babies! Parker is our 10th grandbaby and our second grandson! We will have an even dozen by the month of May! Exciting time for us all!
KATHY BARNEY CONNOLLY!! Hi! I can't believe I found your blog! That's crazy. Your sweet kiddos are freakin' cute- Congrats on the new little one. I'm sure you're already skinny as ever, and I'm 8 months out and still can't manage to do a sit up.
The real truth is parker looks just like his poppa / gooood loooookin it's the genes!
Come back to this side of the world! J/k I know you are probably having a blast way over there in the humidity! I'm sad I won't see you before we leave, but I'm glad I found your blog! I hope you post some pictures soon of you very long vacation!
Post a Comment